What you need:
- Blank Cards & Envelopes - I like the 4" x 5.5" size but it doesn't matter
- Stamp Pad
- Rubber Stamp (Michael's has a dollar bin of these by the checkout line!)
- Colored Cardstock Scraps
- Glue Stick
- Small Heart Shaped Punch (Michael's has them for a $1 around this time of year)
What to do:
- Turn on your tunes & get busy! I thought Hall & Oates was appropriate love song music for this craft, but whatever floats your boat.
- Punch a Bunch (haha!) of different colored hearts from your scrap cardstock.
- Press your rubber stamper on the middle right of your blank card.
- Then start gluing your hearts on! I like using the glue stick on most of my blank cards because liquid glue makes the cards curl up sometimes. Glue sticks are easy!
It's that easy. You can change up your stamp location or ink color. I always recommend cleaning your rubber stamp before switching colors. I love my Inkssentials Bubble Gum Scented Stamp Cleaner! It rules. I got mine at Hobby Lobby for like $2.
Craft away, Players! I'm kicking myself now that I just spent $18 on 40 stamps though...shoulda bought like a million forever stamps when they first started making those bad boys!